Friday, September 21, 2007

More or Less

Computer . . . check

Wireless . . . check

Attitude . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

yeah sure, whatever. It is Friday night, fall is in the air. People are already lighting their wood stoves to take the chill off the cool nights. I love this time of year.

It has been quite a while since my last blog. I could give you 100 hundred reasons why, but it all boils down to a big ol' pot of self pity. Feeling sorry for myself.

Over the past 6 months it seems like I have one set back after another. Injury. Death. Re-injury. Shopping Therapy (its new, it works, temporarily). The decision to opt for permanent Spinster status. You get the pic right.

So here I sit - one revelation - though it is nothing new. It is all my choice. Sure I can logically assign reason to anything, but what for. Sometimes what is - is. No hidden meaning, no cause, no fault to be found - it just is. It is my choice to make it more or less.

1 comment:

KB said...

Ahhh...the blogger rises from obscurity, back into the land of words and keys. :) One of my blog links isn't workin' - so I checked them all, and my, my, my - what a lovely surprise! Hope you're doin' well, sister o' mine. Love you! k