Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My leg is healing - had to do nothing to let it heal. It is still a bit tight but manageable.

Today was the first morning back after almost one month. It felt good but my time was a great disappointment. As hard as it felt like I was working I shouldv'e have beaten February's PR of a 17.5 minute mile.

I did not.

Try 22 minutes

I am posting my pre-training schedule and actual schedule and times. I will do this as I go along.

Accountability is good.


Week 1 (I will stay here until I get a 17 minute mile back)
3 days 30 minutes each
17-20 minute mile pace

Arpil 4, 2007
1.5 miles / 34 minutes
22.67 minute mile

2 comments:

Mom said...

You did not learn to read with the Dick and Jane series, but you have probably heard about them.

To paraphrase, "See Katie. See Katie run. Run Katie run. Go Katie go.

KB said...

Hey cheeklet..love the blog and am SO proud of you. As I was hoofin my own bod on the mill this morning, I thought of you and well, maybe this is from the Lord: don't worry about the mileage you're covering and the time. Just stay movin'. The time will come and increase. One foot in front of the othah...and flyyyyyyy!!! I love you. So does Jesus. MGIT ps: jesus can do anything!!! :)